Frequent Questions

Can I use models other than COMPLY, CAP-88 and AIRDOS-PC to demonstrate compliance with Subpart H and Subpart I?

Yes, you can. However, you must obtain EPA approval before you use another model. Please submit an inquiry through this system or Contact Us if you have a specific question.


Have more questions? Submit a request